A few times a year I end up all over the country at trade shows promoting my company and products. One of the biggest shows we attend is Expo East in Baltimore. This was my 6th year in a row attending this show. I love so many things about this show. I have made so many fun friends I see once or twice a year, get to sample a million new products, and explore a little of Baltimore. This show is HUGE and has thousands of booths and over 40,000 retailers come to check out our products. I thought I would share my favorite top ten natural products I sampled at the show. Obviously my products are always my favorite, but I guess I will omit them and put the spotlight on a few others. Im not perfect at buying and using natural products all the time, but I do believe in them. I do think there are fantastic natural alternatives for almost every product need out there. Sometimes, you just need to be introduced to them.
- Bitsy’s Brain Food – I loves these Orange, Chocolate & Beet cookies. They were surprisingly delicious.
- Made in peanut-free and nut-free facility.
- USDA Organic. Non GMO.
- Excellent Source of Vitamins A, B12, B6, D3, and Folic Acid
- Good Source of Calcium and Iron.
My Magic Mud Whitening Tooth Powder – This is a great product! I think the charcoal toothpaste craze is on its way, but this one is my favorite. It is tasteless, which was the most intimidating part about it. I was worried it would taste like a rock. It does turn your mouth black, but I love the fact that my teeth are cleaner and whiter without any chemicals. They recommended using it in the shower, which I need to try next.
3. Paqui Tortilla Chips, Very Verde Good – Finally a natural version of my beloved Cool Ranch Doritos, and I like these a million times more. I have seen them at a few grocery stores… if you see them, get them!
4. UnReal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups with Crispy Quinoa – Well, if you told me these had quinoa in them I would not have believed it. They were so good. Their booth was so close to ours that I had to refrain from continually snacking on them. They are vegan and gluten free.
5. Molly’s Suds Laundry Powder – I always manage to swing by their booth to grab some samples to take home. This is my laundry detergent of choice. All Natural, Free of Parabens, Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Fragrance & Dyes.6. Dr. Bronner’s Soap – This will be a gift I give to several people this year. The writing on the package tells the entire story. Once you start using this soap you will no longer want to buy the kinds from bath and body works. It really lathers well and feels great on your skin.7. Emmy’s Chocolate Macaroons – Obviously we bonded over the name and I have been trying every flavor for the past several years. I love these. I love the chocolate chip, lemon and coconut vanilla. They are a light sweet treat. Which I often need after standing in a demo booth.
8. Fage Yogurt – I shy away from this brand at the grocery store because I was more familiar with other brands. They had these crossover yogurts that were amazing. I will be buying them on the regular now. My favorite was the coconut chocolate chip. I also really enjoyed the maple salted Carmel with almonds. I guess when I saw Bobby Flay on the commercials long ago, I should have listened to him.
I hope this introduces you to some fun, delicious and awesome natural products. I absolutely love this industry. I keeps continuing grow and I love how it is becoming easier and easier to find products that are better for you and your families.